Important Dates and Information Regarding Graduation
Graduation Practice - May 24th @ 8:00am
Students need to bring their caps and gowns to this practice!
Graduation Practice - May 25th @ 8:00am
For practice, seniors will park at the NGA and walk over to the HCHS Performing Arts Center.
Graduation in Raider Stadium - May 25 @ 8:00pm
Students need to be dressed and ready to go in the auditorium by 7:00pm!
In Case of Inclement Weather - Graduation will be held May 26 @ 9:00am
DRESS CODE FOR GRADUATES
Graduation is a dignified ceremony and the appropriate dress code applies:
- Navy, black or khaki pants (no shorts).
- Shirts with a collar, preferably with a tie.
- Dress shoes (no sandals, flip-flops, or tennis shoes).
- Shoes must be worn throughout the ceremony
- No sunglasses.
* Sunday dress/skirt or nice capris.
* Clothing should not show below the graduation gown.
* Dress shoes or dress sandals (no flip-flops or tennis shoes).
* Shoes should be comfortable and safe enough to walk across the road, around the track, and across the
* Shoes must be worn throughout the entire ceremony.
* No sunglasses.